Wednesday, July 13, 2011

Best BBQ Place in Atlanta, GA

So when ever you venture outside of the great BBQ State of North Carolina, say Georgia for instance, you should most definitley visit the greatest BBQ Place we've been to so far outside of our own of course, Fox Brothers Bar-B-Que!  It's in an old metal fabricating building converted and it will simply amaze you the quality of food that comes out of there.  For me, I had the most awesome Jalapeno corn bread I've ever put in my mouth and everything else was just as good.  Of course I would prefer our sauce on everything they have but there's wasn't too shaby. It's hard for me to put into words how I feel about it so I'll just show you!  Yeah I know I'm weird like that, I took a picture of my plate and the sign and the menu.....I couldn't help it!  So next time you venture to the great peach state be sure to check this place out!!!

You'll have to excuse the lower resolution pictures from my old blackberry... but you get the point!

Notice the awesomeness of the cornbread in the top right corner... my mouth is watering just thinking about it...by the way we have that recipe!!
 Half a Chicken, Collards, Pulled Pork, Brisket Chili and Corn Bread..... oh my!!!

You'll have to check out their website for their menu... it just wouldn't be right for me to Advertise too much for them.... :)

Well, if you ever have the pleasure of eating there, please let me know what you thought!

No comments:

Post a Comment

Grendeddy Dave's Sauces and Seasonings!